Guardians of the Galaxy2 - The Sneepers - Guardians' Inferno 英文歌詞+中文翻譯 (English lyrics)


The Sneepers - Guardians' Inferno
Album: Guardians of the Galaxy(星際異攻隊): Awesome Mix, Vol. 2

※ 在這裡觀看本篇文章,支持作者 ※ Support the author by reading this article here ※

***
***

Getting down and dirty with a procyon lotor
下樓和浣熊一起弄得髒兮兮
※procyon lotor=Raccoon的學名(scientific term)

Got no people skills but he's good with motors
完全沒有與人交往的能力,但他對馬達很拿手
※he:Rocket (火箭浣熊)

That weird thing by his side an infantilized sequoia
他旁邊的怪東西是一棵嬰兒化的紅杉
※infantilized sequoia:Groot (格魯特)

The two of them walk by, people say "oh boy-a"
當他們兩人走過,人們就會說『oh boy-a』

They ask me why I'm bringin' a baby into battle
他們問我,為什麼要帶一個小寶寶來戰場
※me:Star-Lord (星爵)

That's really irresponsible
這樣真的很不負責任

And getting them rattled
而且令他們感到相當不安

I say "Give me a break. Get off my back dammit!"
我說『不好意思,我失陪一下。從我背上下來,該死的!』

I didn't learn parenting
我從來沒有學過如何為人父母

My daddy was a planet
我爸是一顆行星
※指Ego the Living Planet

Zardu Hasselfrau, Zardu Hasselfrau, hey*2
※Zardu Hasselfrau=David Hasselhoff,星爵在地球時的偶像

In these times of hardship
在這些艱難的時刻

Just remember
只要記住

We
我們

Are


Groot
格魯特

***
***